How You Can Help
There are many ways for companies to get involved in our lifesaving work.
- Volunteer – We love volunteers. Come and spend the day or a few hours at one of our centres and experience first-hand the difference you are making.
- Make a Charitable Gift — Give a grant or cash contribution.
- Join an Event — Participate in or become a sponsor of one of our key fundraising events around Canada.
- 'Start a Cause'( Related Marketing Program) — Increase revenues, create brand loyalty and raise funds by investing in a cause-related marketing program.
- Workplace Giving — Encourage employee giving through payroll deductions. Show your employees you support their charitable efforts and double or triple their contributions with a company match.
GTA Corporate Partners
Teen Challenge GTA is grateful for the corporate partners who value our contribution to the community and support this organization with employee volunteerism and financial or in-kind donations.
Our Corporate Sponsors Are:
Dalton Timmis Insurance
Davies Harley Davidson
Coopertech Signs and Graphics
Double A Leather
Joe’s No Frills
Paul Mangion Mortgage Centre
Molinaro’s Fine Italian Foods
Harley Davidson Motorcycles
Ideal Custom Paint and Airbrushing
North American International Supershow
Dibco Underground Ltd.
Absolute Insurance (Orangeville)
Teva Grounds (Main Street, Stouffville)
Town of Whitchurch, Stouffville
Billâ€™s Houston Ford
Noyzboyz Performance Exhaust
Ideal Collision Auto Centre
Alex Williamson Motorsales